Monday 1 May 2017

Greetings from New Zealand

Greetings from New Zealand
My name is Francie and I have PWS.  I am 32 years old.  I live in a residential home with different caregivers who also stay the night.  I have a cat, but I want to have a dog as well.

During the day I either go to pottery, or woodwork, aqua aerobics and I volunteer at a place called "Kitten Inn".  I used to do a lot of other stuff as well, but it falls to bits after a while.  I had paper runs, volunteered at the Salvation Army shop sorting out clothes, and did Avon makeup for a while.  I like to work out different ways of doing things which often aren't appreciated.  People also think that I steal stuff.  It's so hard having Prader-Willi.  I used to find school difficult until I went to a special residential school called Salisbury.  Everyone there had special needs.  It was such a good school but now the Government is closing it down.  No one understands.
I have three little nieces and one nephew.  I love to buy them things, but that often means I don't have enough money left.  I like to visit Mum and Dad, especially when my sisters and their children are there.  Three days is enough, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.